- Vision/Purpose: To establish a local learning community of Education and Technology Professionals by hosting a safe and pressure-free setting where they can collaborate on best practices, challenges and lessons learned.
- Communication: When you need to communicate IT & Security Risks to your CEO or board, what strategies do you employ that allow you to be transparent without appearing incompetent?
- Management: With 30-35% of your organization’s employees changing seats each year how do you move beyond maintaining performance objectives to innovation that helps drive your organization to increasing success?
- Collaboration: Do you have a “go-to-person” when you are stumped? Do you have a community of other education professionals you trust to share their knowledge and experience for the betterment of your organization?
Why go it alone?
Join a vTECH io Ed-Tech Forum today:
- By invitation only
- No cost to participate
- No selling or buying!
- Membership driven agenda
- We start and end on time
- Listen – “Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood” – Covey
- Agree to keep discussion topics confidential
Complete the form below to register.