Networking solutions help optimize your data center based on an open ecosystem where organizations can pick from innovative, industry-standard network applications, OS and hardware.
Dell PowerSwitch Data Center Switches
Pick the right Dell data center switch for your business.
Open Networking solutions for the software-defined data center
The Dell vision of the new data center networking model is an open ecosystem in which organizations can take their pick from innovative, industry-standard network applications, network operating systems and network hardware.
Open networking solutions enable IT managers to build an application-agnostic infrastructure and simplify data center management with standard automation tools and standards-based open platforms.
1GbE ToR switches designed for reliable server/storage aggregation in the rack and cost-effective deployment.
- A family of low-end switches with superb performance and low latency
- Achieve more agility, more choices and lower costs
10GbE ToR switches designed for flexibility and high performance for today’s 56demanding workloads and applications.
- A family of mid-range switches that enable you to find the ideal solution for your specific data center in-rack needs
- Delivers low latency, superb performance and high density
25/40/50/100GbE ToR switches built for building high-capacity network fabrics that are easy to deploy, cost-effective and provide a clear path to a software-defined data center.
- A family of high-performance, high-density switches
- Achieve optimum density, cost-effectiveness and performance
100GbE and 400GbE core/aggregation switches designed for building optimized data center leaf/spine fabrics of virtually any size
- A family of flexible, multi-rate 100GbE and 400GbE, high-performance switches for the future-ready data center
- Provides the flexibility to stay ahead of data needs rather than reacting to them